View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 15 Jun 2021, 16:41

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Gallery not being used ??? 

i know what your talking about with all the supplements i get the cnp stuff as it is a mix of whey isolate which gets into your body fast this is good if you take it before training and caesine which is slow to enter your body which means if you take it before bed it stays and works in your system all night creatine on the other hand will help the blodd flow to the muscles giving you a better pump kind of like vitamin B i think and glutamine is the most abbundant amino acid in your body which will increase your Protein synthesis (which leads to increased muscle mass), increases nitrogen retention, decreases muscle breakdown decreases recovery time needed after a workout, and it enhances immune functions
hope that helped :lol: :D

04 Sep 2008, 15:46

Cheers mate, nowadays you need to be a scientist as well as a trainer !!! :D

04 Sep 2008, 16:11
Profile WWW

you should be making boillies camy :wink:

04 Sep 2008, 16:41

camy212 wrote:
i know what your talking about with all the supplements i get the cnp stuff as it is a mix of whey isolate which gets into your body fast this is good if you take it before training and caesine which is slow to enter your body which means if you take it before bed it stays and works in your system all night creatine on the other hand will help the blodd flow to the muscles giving you a better pump kind of like vitamin B i think and glutamine is the most abbundant amino acid in your body which will increase your Protein synthesis (which leads to increased muscle mass), increases nitrogen retention, decreases muscle breakdown decreases recovery time needed after a workout, and it enhances immune functions
hope that helped :lol: :D

lol what next boilies made with creatine ,but if you hook one you better have water skis on :shock: :wink: :D

14 Sep 2009, 08:37
Site Admin
Site Admin

Chalky, that post you replied to is over a year old ! I was panicing there thinking the gallery wasn't working again ! lol

18 Sep 2009, 19:50
Profile WWW

tryed to register gallery so why wont it let me in, and how do i downsize my pics plz help

18 Oct 2011, 22:36
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3