View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 16 May 2021, 13:04

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 some pointers please if possible.... 

looking to fish libo for the first time tomorrow (Sunday 11th) and I am looking for some pointers please ie where to park, where to walk to/from, anything specific I should know like where not to fish or am I better just having a walk around for myself and sussing out the water for myself?
I read about pre baiting but just going to try my hand at lady luck and fish somewhere different with a couple of the other waters having work parties on and such....

Thanks in advance, Martin

10 May 2014, 22:56

Hi how did your session go?

10 Jun 2014, 19:51

montyboy wrote:
Hi how did your session go?

Hi mate! We didn't have any luck on the carp front although my brother in law had his pike gear with him so I used some of his pike end tackle on one of my rods and we had a very successful days piking with 10 out between the two of us and having missed a few as well we could have had more.

Having no knowledge of the water we were kind of at a disadvantage for carping but you never know, after having fished there now I am a bit more confident for my next session which is this Friday 13th.
Mainly going for pike this time with the carp going through the motions of spawning but I will still put out a carp rod out though.

Cheers, martin

11 Jun 2014, 07:28

good stuff with the pike mate, Ive not tried the loch yet but hoping to get a day carping in soon. let me know how you get on plz :)

14 Jun 2014, 21:52

Hi mate! I didnt have any success at all on friday even for pike but my brother in law had 4 pike out and the largest just under 11 lb so it was a nice double for him.
We ended up packing up and leaving early as we only had roughly an hours good piking untill it got really windy and it killed the water completely!
Next time i go back i will be doing a night for the carp.

15 Jun 2014, 11:42
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]