View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 15 Jun 2021, 16:51

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 help libo?? 

went for a drive to libo today for the first time hoping to take a walk round with the dog! :o how silly of me!! :lol: this is my local water and was thinking of maybe doing a few sessions on it as i've increased my confidence a bit with a few captures from lanark. was hoping if anyone could possibly give me a few pointers or any good advice?? and is it safe to leave your car in layby?? any help would be appreciated! otherwise pm
cheers

23 Sep 2010, 18:03

Hi Grant,
Have a look at some of the posts for Libo,these should give you all
the info you need. Don`t know how its fishing as i`ve not fished there for years
(don`t think it gets fished alot).As for the car parking think its ok for a couple of hours on a weekday,i`ve been up and had a wander round a few times recently,
wouldn`t chance it any other time,best park in Uplawmoor or Shilford petrol station.

Paul.

25 Sep 2010, 00:39

hi paul I fish libo quite a lot had 1 carp in 4 years to say its tough is an under statement car would be ok in layby if fishing railway bank ive parked there hundreds of times not fished it as much this year :(

30 Sep 2010, 21:41

I would park in layby during the day but wouldn`t chance it after dark.
Thinking of fishing Libo again ,will probably wait till springtime to join SCG i work alot during winter months.Dont think there is a big head of carp left judging by catch reports but don`t mind fishing for the other species the loch holds.Had many great days fishing there long time ago.

30 Sep 2010, 21:58

thanks for the help guys! if any of you fancy doing a session during the week sometime send me a pm.cheers :D

02 Oct 2010, 20:05

Grantmcnally wrote:
thanks for the help guys! if any of you fancy doing a session during the week sometime send me a pm.cheers :D

pm mate

13 Oct 2010, 19:46
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]