View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Sep 2018, 09:59

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Time for Piking 

Calum wrote:
Peter,

Did you get a photo of YOU holding the fish or did you get someone else to hold it for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont take photos of Bait fish ie: under 10lb unless it could be a record contender perch /roach etc. so have you been out this weekend calum i heard you where targeting the big sticklebacks in lanark. :wink: :twisted: .
mind your did do well in France but am afraid its back to reality now none of them 30/40/50s etc unless you go down south . :roll:

30 May 2011, 19:40
Profile WWW

peterpikefisher wrote:
Calum wrote:
Peter,

Did you get a photo of YOU holding the fish or did you get someone else to hold it for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont take photos of Bait fish ie: under 10lb unless it could be a record contender perch /roach etc. so have you been out this weekend calum i heard you where targeting the big sticklebacks in lanark. :wink: :twisted: .
mind your did do well in France but am afraid its back to reality now none of them 30/40/50s etc unless you go down south . :roll:

peter you never take pictures of your fish mmmmmmmmmmmm suspect me thinks lmao

30 May 2011, 19:48

Karl, you are BANG on mate!!!!

30 May 2011, 20:23
Profile WWW

karlbyrne69 wrote:
peterpikefisher wrote:
Calum wrote:
Peter,

lots of pike-fishers dont or wont take pictures of the fish they catch to show on a public forum for different reasons (pike/carp etc Eating Foreign Scum) might see what maybe on there menu .
most pike-fishers dont disclose where they catch for the same reasons work it out for your self. Knobcheese :roll:

31 May 2011, 21:28
Profile WWW

going by peterpikers rescent posts tho chalky a recon hes more mouth than catches.A recon calums got a point when comes to posting his own catch reports rather than everyones elses, a think thats a bit sellfish if comes down to it if your talking bout not posting private catches and posting other peoples :? :? :?

01 Jun 2011, 01:53

soz chalky gettin the old biscuits muddled up.lol 8) 8)

01 Jun 2011, 01:54
Peters right in not posting pics of Pike i dont either, got to keep your swims safe, takes years of hard work to find good swims and they are getting fewer and fewer nowadays.

Folk aint prepared to put in the work to find swims and expect you to tell them where to fish..........dont think so.

Pike get a hard enough time of it at the mo, seems to be the in thing to go Piking and thats fair enough but you got to learn the watercraft to find them. :)

01 Jun 2011, 11:02

karlbyrne69 wrote:
peterpikefisher wrote:
Calum wrote:
Peter,

so karl you are implying that i haven't caught any fish ! are you sure ,
so who was it that gave me assistence with removing the long trace from the pike i caught over in fife!
Oh thats right it was JARVIS COCKER Not you Then it must be your Alzheimer's playing up again .

01 Jun 2011, 21:49
Profile WWW

so karl you are implying that i haven't caught any fish ! are you sure ,
so who was it that gave me assistence with removing the long trace from the pike i caught over in fife!
Oh thats right it was JARVIS COCKER Not you Then it must be your Alzheimer's playing up again .[/quote]

one in the 12 years i have known you or does it just feel that long

02 Jun 2011, 21:23

Quote:
one in the 12 years i have known you or does it just feel that long

We ain't on about your sex life. You ain't known me for 12 years.
But it sure seems like it .

05 Jun 2011, 14:52
Profile WWW

[/quote]
lots of pike-fishers dont or wont take pictures of the fish they catch to show on a public forum for different reasons (pike/carp etc Eating Foreign Scum) might see what maybe on there menu .
most pike-fishers dont disclose where they catch for the same reasons work it out for your self. Knobcheese :roll:[/quote]

But you said you would post pictures???

05 Jun 2011, 17:19
Profile WWW

Calum wrote:

most pike-fishers dont disclose where they catch for the same reasons work it out for your self. Knobcheese :roll:[/quote]

But you said you would post pictures???[/quote]
dont ask him to post pics you might end up see something you dont want to

05 Jun 2011, 19:34

i said if i catch i will post up any decent photos etc .

i didnt get any decent photos so i didn't post any

05 Jun 2011, 20:10
Profile WWW

peterpikefisher wrote:
i said if i catch i will post up any decent photos etc .

i didnt get any decent photos so i didn't post any

is he bullying you peter to put your pics up mate

05 Jun 2011, 20:49
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2