View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 May 2018, 07:21

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 look who i was drinking with. 

a great vip day out at ibrox.

06 Dec 2012, 00:49

check that lot wanting there picture taken with a lanark loch legend 8) 8) :lol:

06 Dec 2012, 01:34

8) 8) :wink:

06 Dec 2012, 09:38

Nope..I have no idea who they are or what they do... sorry.

Insurance salesmen??

06 Dec 2012, 11:17

Lol Rob i wouldnt buy anything from those ejits. That censored green needs a swift kick in the nuts and sent packing back to yorkshire. If he thinks that Scottish football will let him away with half the bile thats came from his mouth he has another thing coming.

07 Dec 2012, 09:20

Location: currently involved in a distance learning Internet course attempting to teach Scotfins about Morals
Rob_B wrote:

Insurance salesmen??

I'm with you Rob. Football has zero relevance in my life

Ian 8)

07 Dec 2012, 14:43

ha,nice reply lads :lol: my work invested nearly a million pounds in rangers when green took over.now we get the chance to go to every home game and sit in the directors box with the rich and famous for free 8) food and drink in the blue room.class.

10 Dec 2012, 22:12

nice one funky 8)

11 Dec 2012, 12:14

funky wrote:
ha,nice reply lads :lol: my work invested nearly a million pounds in rangers when green took over.now we get the chance to go to every home game and sit in the directors box with the rich and famous for free 8) food and drink in the blue room.class.

Whats it like watching a bunch of foreigners kick a ball around at some Sunday league match? ;)

11 Dec 2012, 15:59

esoxian wrote:
Rob_B wrote:

Insurance salesmen??

I'm with you Rob. Football has zero relevance in my life

Ian 8)

I think I watched it once, but I was probably waiting for the X Factor to start or summit.

11 Dec 2012, 16:00

lol mr green wid nick the milk oot yir tea there all dodgey :D :roll:

08 May 2013, 08:07

Rob_B wrote:
funky wrote:

Whats it like watching a bunch of foreigners kick a ball around at some Sunday league match? ;)

have to agree you you rob football is finished in Scotland far too many overseas players here and milking as much money out the game and next to no home based players in the teams no wonder im a cowdenbeath fan no doubt rangers will be back but overseas players is not the way to go its already killed the club. get your rods out forget all this mince :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

08 May 2013, 08:12

lol! Trouble is, fill your teams with foreign players and you end up with no experienced home players for the national team.

My Grandfather played fow West Ham and England before the war. At that time, he was the player that lived furthest away from Upton Park, about 5 miles, and he was considered an "outsider"! Everyone else that played for West Ham was born and bred in the shadow of the stadium.

Bring back local players for local teams...and dress them in tutus and fake angel wings to make the game more interesting!! ;)

08 May 2013, 08:42

Rob_B wrote:
lol! Trouble is, fill your teams with foreign players and you end up with no experienced home players for the national team.

My Grandfather played fow West Ham and England before the war. At that time, he was the player that lived furthest away from Upton Park, about 5 miles, and he was considered an "outsider"! Everyone else that played for West Ham was born and bred in the shadow of the stadium.

Bring back local players for local teams...and dress them in tutus and fake angel wings to make the game more interesting!! ;)

totally 100% agree rob, gone are the days likes of when celtic won the European cup in 1967 with ALL 11 players were Scottish infact they all lived withing 30 mile of celtic park [and NO im not a celtic fan before the paranoid gers fans get on there high horse] :D :roll:

08 May 2013, 08:55
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]