View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 27 Jan 2020, 04:11

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Wyreside Sunny 2 

Booked on to Sunny 2 Wyreside for 3 day session 30/06/2015 anyone tried this year. Happy about watching the wind, Margins and corner pegs. Going to give Krill a shot along with hi-viz Pop ups appreciate any advice reference Pegs, casting Distances as never fished Wyreside before . Owner says I can transfer to Sunny 1 once I get down there, as should be reasonably free midweek.

22 Jun 2015, 12:26

Do your 3 nights on sunny 1 bud fished it a lot used to go on s2 but when done some nights on s1 never been back on s2

22 Jun 2015, 17:07

How did the trip go? I'm thinking of trying to book 48hrs later in the year!

05 Jul 2015, 15:02

Arrived early doors Tuesday managed to get on Sunny 1 Peg 12, All corner Pegs and several others already taken. Fishing was very slow had a few runs that did not produce, but I did manage to winkle out an 11lb Mirror at 0200 Friday morning. baiting specific areas was a problem as the ducks and seagulls caused havoc, I am sure that they employed lookouts. Fishing margins was also difficult due the ducks eating everything

Weather conditions were very hot, with Thunder and lighting Storms thrown in on Wednesday evening. Thursday a mixture of Rain and sunshine. On speaking to the owners spawning had only just finished. I think these two factors did not make for good fishing.

I will try again later in the year pegs 4 or 5 seem to be good bet casting to the far margin ????

Tight Lines

05 Jul 2015, 18:02
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]