View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 03:41

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Carp Fishing in Windsor. 

Going to visit son in Windsor on Saturday. Will be down there for at least a week. Their is quite a few places near to where he lives, so will be looking to get a couple of sessions in whilst I`m there. Caught my first Carp in March this year down at Gold Lakes. Will be hoping to catch my first double carp.
Will let you`s know how i get on when I get back.

Tight Lines. :D

17 Aug 2016, 19:45

if you're feeling adventurous, have a stalk along the Basingstoke canal, which isn't too far away :wink

:http://www.bcaafish.uk/membership-pricing

don't forget you'll need a rod licence in England-shire

17 Aug 2016, 20:58

Back in Bonnie Scotland. Got two day sessions in. First was at the Royal Berkshire fishery. My son outshone me by catching 6 carp. But I was delighted with my 12.5lb common, my first double carp. Second session was at Thorpe Lea. Neither my son or myself caught anything. Didn`t really like that you couldn`t move location. When you arrived you picked a peg on the lake and that was you for the whole day. Frustating when you can see the fish in another part of the lake but you can`t move. At the end of the end was just good to be out on the lake and to be able to dry out different tactics.

Tight Lines.

02 Sep 2016, 23:29
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]