View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 04:51

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Buying online 

Hi I'm a new comer to carp fishing. Converting from the salmon and pike fishing after some long dull days without a nibble. Anyway I've been looking online for bait at reasonable prices and would like some info from anyone wishing to help
Cheers :D

28 Jul 2014, 08:59

I can thoroughly recommend DNA baits products mate and I'm sure others will pitch in! In terms of products, they offer the whole package, boilies, food type pop ups, hi viz pop ups, pellets, stick mix, liquids, base mixes and the, now obligatory, clothing! The stuff is all top quality at a very fair price, with good discounts for bulk!

The nutta s is seen as a winter bait by some but is a cracking all year round bait with a creamy/fruity smell. SLK is a very popular fishmeal bait and a lot more with high levels of shrimp meal, liver and krill (hence the name!) and the new S7 is busting waters all over and absolutely mullered the opposition at some recent carp cup comps! I'm just about to order some! The final bait is ocean-x, a red fishmeal type bait with a twist which is popular with many anglers as a regular big fish catcher! They also have blogs & tips on their site! Definitely worth a look & consideration!! :D :wink:

28 Jul 2014, 13:52

Cheers mate I'll give them a try

28 Jul 2014, 17:09

Welcome m8 and enjoy , :wink: Catcher baits and Blakes baits both worth a look good bait at a good price ,plenty out there comes down to budget really ,cheers

28 Jul 2014, 19:43
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]