View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 May 2018, 07:27

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 new to this forum 

Hi everyone my names Brian mulholland. I've been into fishing for some years but during the last 4/5 years I can count on one hand the times I've got out. That's Been due to my two sons coming along and I've found it hard to get free time especially since I work constant nights.
In the two years before my eldest was born my Welsh mate got me right into coarse fishing. I live in maddiston so theres lots of perch roach and pike fishing close bye. Nothing huge but it gave me the bug big time. Went to maggiscroft during this time and caught a few small carp. Also fished for carp in tenerife on holiday. That was a great day.
Desperate to start getting out again. Been buying gear and tackle. Desperate to catch a tench especially. My mate always said what a great fight. I'm seriously considering joining scg as some good waters near me. Also gona take my eldest am see if he can get the bug too. Any help on best place for me to go catch tench and carp would be helpful. I've fished Humbie resivior many times using hair rigged sweetcorn with pa bags but blanked the few early mornings I've Been. Have sen the bubbles tho so I know they are there lol.

01 May 2015, 16:48

Location: currently involved in a distance learning Internet course attempting to teach Scotfins about Morals
Hi. Enjoy the Forum

Ian 8) 8)

02 May 2015, 14:26

Welcome and enjoy :wink:

02 May 2015, 15:53

Welcome to the forum!

03 May 2015, 15:21
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]