View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 Aug 2018, 01:00



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 WAR against the FORUM SPAMMERS!!!!! - FAO, NEW FORUM MEMBERS 
Author Message
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2007, 19:52
Posts: 3102
Location: Edinburgh,Scotland
Hi All

Just to let all NEW FORUM MEMBERS know that it's very important to introduce yourself on the forum to avoid having your account deleted!
This is due to the large amount of spammers setting up accounts on the forum which for for most of the time are never used and unactive, these unactive/never used accounts are DELETED unless we have a clue that there are genuine.

If you register & introduce yourself, we at least know you are a genuine forum user.

Cheers
Saul

_________________
http://www.scottishcarpgroup.co.uk
http://www.sfca.co.uk
http://www.adbscotland.org/


23 Aug 2012, 08:10
Profile WWW
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 21:20
Posts: 766
Location: currently involved in a distance learning Internet course attempting to teach Scotfins about Morals
Just to add that we enjoy deleting these spam spazzers so be clear on who you are.

Saul was touch and go himself at one point :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:

Ian 8)

_________________
Scottish carp- why fish for anything else?


23 Aug 2012, 13:12
Profile
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2007, 19:52
Posts: 3102
Location: Edinburgh,Scotland
esoxian wrote:
Just to add that we enjoy deleting these spam spazzers so be clear on who you are.

Saul was touch and go himself at one point :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:

Ian 8)


Still not sure if you are a spammer in disguise ?? :shock: :? come on, tell us who you really work for ????? Is it Discount Butt Plugs 'R' Us or Real Designer Handbag Emporium......... Not! :roll: :lol:

_________________
http://www.scottishcarpgroup.co.uk
http://www.sfca.co.uk
http://www.adbscotland.org/


23 Aug 2012, 14:17
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2007, 12:42
Posts: 2756
Location: fife. scotland.
mmmmmmmm i like garlic spam yummy :D :wink:

_________________
ye canny fox a fox


23 Aug 2012, 16:54
Profile
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 21:20
Posts: 766
Location: currently involved in a distance learning Internet course attempting to teach Scotfins about Morals
Saul wrote:
esoxian wrote:
Just to add that we enjoy deleting these spam spazzers so be clear on who you are.

Saul was touch and go himself at one point :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:

Ian 8)


Still not sure if you are a spammer in disguise ?? :shock: :? come on, tell us who you really work for ????? Is it Discount Butt Plugs 'R' Us or Real Designer Handbag Emporium......... Not! :roll: :lol:



I still remember when Saul was trying to sell tickets to his Chesney Hawkes Tribute Act One-man show on here. if thats not SPAM I dont know what is :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am the one and onleeeeeee :!: :!: :!: :oops:

_________________
Scottish carp- why fish for anything else?


24 Aug 2012, 15:54
Profile
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2007, 18:56
Posts: 2143
Location: Tranent
chalky63 wrote:
mmmmmmmm i like garlic spam yummy :D :wink:


That garlic spam's only a limited edition mate you'd better get out the trench and down to asda before charlie buys it all! Charlie might not surf but loves spam :lol:

_________________
www.ghfisheries.com
www.dnabaits.com


24 Aug 2012, 20:33
Profile
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2007, 19:52
Posts: 3102
Location: Edinburgh,Scotland
esoxian wrote:
Saul wrote:
esoxian wrote:
Just to add that we enjoy deleting these spam spazzers so be clear on who you are.

Saul was touch and go himself at one point :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:

Ian 8)


Still not sure if you are a spammer in disguise ?? :shock: :? come on, tell us who you really work for ????? Is it Discount Butt Plugs 'R' Us or Real Designer Handbag Emporium......... Not! :roll: :lol:



I still remember when Saul was trying to sell tickets to his Chesney Hawkes Tribute Act One-man show on here. if thats not SPAM I dont know what is :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am the one and onleeeeeee :!: :!: :!: :oops:


What was the point, you bought all the tickets anyway :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

_________________
http://www.scottishcarpgroup.co.uk
http://www.sfca.co.uk
http://www.adbscotland.org/


25 Aug 2012, 09:31
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2007, 12:42
Posts: 2756
Location: fife. scotland.
keith958328 wrote:
chalky63 wrote:
mmmmmmmm i like garlic spam yummy :D :wink:


That garlic spam's only a limited edition mate you'd better get out the trench and down to asda before charlie buys it all! Charlie might not surf but loves spam :lol:

ah trench that takes me back to NAM keith :D i love the small of napam in the mornings :shock: :D

_________________
ye canny fox a fox


28 Aug 2012, 08:14
Profile
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2007, 19:52
Posts: 3102
Location: Edinburgh,Scotland
Spamming getting really bad again, if anyone spots any horrible stuff such as links to underage porn sites etc please pm myself or one of the moderators so we can delete it asap :x

Also just deleted a load of inactive accounts, sorry if there were any legit ones deleted but as said before, use it of lose it! all you need to do is make an initial introduction post.

Cheers
Saul

_________________
http://www.scottishcarpgroup.co.uk
http://www.sfca.co.uk
http://www.adbscotland.org/


28 Aug 2012, 09:49
Profile WWW

Joined: 23 Jul 2012, 20:12
Posts: 5
George in fife, bit of a pain the account being deleted three times! Even dragged the wife's email into it :roll:
Now I understand the problem!!
I'm partial to a spam fritter now and then, as for the "weird just found a way to get back at the world spammers" pull your selfs together man!!

Cheers,

George


02 Dec 2012, 13:18
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.