View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 07:46

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Full high end setup for sale 

Hi, I am selling my full carp setup. All my tackle is high end and I would like to see it sell as a job lot. It would take me forever to list everything but if you want a bargain before I put it on ebay then please get in touch. alblackie783@hotmail.com I will try my best to answer all your questions. I'm looking for £3400 for the lot. When you see what's on offer you will know that this is a bargain price. I've not used this kit since moving to Scotland over a year ago and would love to see it go to good use. Grab a bargain before Christmas!!! Regards, Alan.

23 Oct 2015, 18:17

Bear with me mate, this could take a while. lol OK, here goes. 3 x free spirit xs rods 50mm butt rings. 3 x diawa infinity x 5500 reels (with spare spols). Free spirit spod and marker rods both with diawa emblem spod reels loaded with Nash bullet braid. Full matrix chunky stainless set up with 2 and 3 rod buzz bars. Keith fielding custom rod pod (to go with matrix kit), stage stands. 3 x atts alarms with receiver (all blue) with magnet upgrade. All rods come in individual 12' sleeves. Full set of aqua luggage. Carp porter mk4. 8 leg prestige bed chair. Top end fox sleeping bag (with winter insert). Tracker bivvy with winter skin, groundsheet etc. Chubb food bag. Fox 42" landing net. Prologic 36" landing net. Tracker unhooking mat (euro size). Ruben Heaton scales. Tripod for scales. Aqua weigh sling. Loads of pop ups (all top brands. Some unused). All the terminal tackle you could ever need (all top brands). Bait buckets full of pellets etc. A shed load of crushed hemp. 10kg of Tiger nuts. The list goes on and on mate. There is so much stuff. I estimate it all to be over £4500+. I used to fish all over Europe and competed in the BCACs etc. It's all been built up over the years. It's all good quality stuff. There is loads of stuff I haven't included here as I can't remember unless I empty all my bags. I'm up near st Andrews if you are interested. Regards, Alan.

23 Oct 2015, 19:20

All sold.

16 Jul 2016, 09:46
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]