View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Jun 2018, 12:55

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Loch awe help please? 

have to agree folks to many people that can damage fish by mishandling them and not knowing what to do when there on the bank really annoys me do your reserch first its good your mate got up to deal with it but every angler should be responsible for there own rods

Top 3 problems that p*s me off

1- Litter bugs at the bank side
2- the killing of pike for food
3- the killing of pike period or any other course fish

sorry but i have a bee on my bonnet about the killing of pike for food leave them alone this is scotland u wanna live here at least have the decency to respect our ways of fishing PUT THEM BACK ARGHHHHH

01 Apr 2012, 01:30

It's stupid wee silly idiots like you that are ruining scottish pike angling :evil:

Before you go out again I suggest you get your act together and fish properly or not at all. Or at least go with someone who does know what they are doing and will show you how to fish properly.

01 Apr 2012, 19:53

well said gavin totally agree mate

03 Apr 2012, 07:46

Right boys i think we all agree the YOUNG dude screwed up and after a year hopefully he,s learnt abit more BUT just in case , why not offer to take him out for a sess or 2 . We,ve all got to learn fae someone ,i,ve been fishing for nearly 30 year and i,m still learning.

03 Apr 2012, 10:00

If you look at the datestamp on the original message, it would posted nearly a year ago and he was taken to task over his post pretty much as soon as it came out, also the lad, who was 14/15 at the time hasn't had any recent posts so I'm not sure he's still active with the forum.

I agree his post was silly/immature and he did have a few of those at the time and education is the way forward but jumping all over him a year after the event especially as it looks like he's gone is probably a wasted effort, I suspect we all made silly mistakes at that age especially if we had no mentors and were trying to figure it out for ourselves, some do and become good anglers and some don't or don't care and it's those we need to get help to or get them out if they wont learn!!

03 Apr 2012, 14:24

not been on in ages now. but i think your missing the point that i let my mate take it and if he wasnt there i would have been out straight away to get it ?

19 Apr 2012, 20:44

Kyle123Carp wrote:
not been on in ages now. but i think your missing the point that i let my mate take it and if he wasnt there i would have been out straight away to get it ?

If you look back through the thread, there have been some new posts on this by new forum member(s) who didn't grasp how long ago this originally got posted and I was addressing some of their points, I also don't think they got that you were younger than some on here and were still on the learning curve! hopefully it's been laid to rest.

I think this topic has had it's day, lessons learned and been done!! :wink:

19 Apr 2012, 20:53

definetly . i think i was turning 13 at the point im 15 nearly now lol:)

19 Apr 2012, 20:56
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3