View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Mar 2018, 04:15

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 pike fishing 

right here goes new to the forum and have decided to take up pike fishing have fished for trout for years the only time i have came across pike is when i have got one on a lure fishing for trout i know the medows is a good water but have to say been reading a few post on here and it seems pike are still getting treated like vermin i have a few dvds with mick brown on winter pike

just wonder if any of you peeps have any good articals or web sites related to handeling unhooking and care for the fish

i dont want to be uneducated when going fishing for this fish and defo dont want to injure or kill the fish

also if there is any pike fishermen in the fife area that would like to show a new guy the ropes that would be gr8 i am in the cowdenbeath area

a used to keep the trout i caught am sick off it cant do it these days am happy when the fish goes back to fight another day

i have to say the last time i was at the medows was three years ago caught a beutiful 21/2 pound stocked brown trout there was mabey 4 or five young anglers watching me when i put the fish back they were discusted and even said so lol

16 Jan 2011, 01:29
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]