View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 22:35

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 pike waters fife free and permit 

how refreshing it is to come on here and see guys giving out good sound advice on the correct handling of old esox...long may it contuniue

09 Feb 2011, 16:18

Hi collgt4 uve got a pm on a place to fish!

09 Feb 2011, 18:36

not sure if swans pond has carp in it but I've caught some cracking jack pike and some half decent perch there! going down in a few weeks with the bait rod to see what other speices I can get!

09 Feb 2011, 18:40

yes having the correct gear for pikng is essential as is experience especially when dealing with the larger specimens

18 Feb 2011, 21:31

Loch fitty is always good for pike and its free I used my boat on there a few times last year and no one said anything.

Loch camilla is also very good but you have to go overnight as the farmer gets upset if you go through the day and starts going on about private fishing only. Make sure you get away early as the farmer is down at about 5:30 every morning. LOL :lol:

06 Mar 2011, 16:46
stevenw1234 wrote:
Loch fitty is always good for pike and its free I used my boat on there a few times last year and no one said anything.

Loch camilla is also very good but you have to go overnight as the farmer gets upset if you go through the day and starts going on about private fishing only. Make sure you get away early as the farmer is down at about 5:30 every morning. LOL :lol:

Camilla Loch is a siteof scientific interest it has rare orchids growing around its banks it is also Private, you should NOT be fishing there, its idiots like you who give Pike anglers a bad name, you dont care about your countryside, flora or fauna...................theres more than enough as****s Pike fishing as it is and ruining it for those who play by the rules.

08 Mar 2011, 19:25

CLEARWATER wrote:
stevenw1234 wrote:

Camilla Loch is a siteof scientific interest it has rare orchids growing around its banks it is also Private, you should NOT be fishing there, its idiots like you who give Pike anglers a bad name, you dont care about your countryside, flora or fauna...................theres more than enough as****s Pike fishing as it is and ruining it for those who play by the rules.

At no point did i say i fish camilla loch I know people who do. I dont even fish for pike however on Loch fitty 90% of what i catch is pike they just seem to bite at anything in there.

You are right about camilla being a site of scientific interest, As far as I knew that was to do with the water buffalo grazing on the land around it. Also camilla is still being stocked with fish and its a private police water.

I tried to lease camilla a few years ago before I got my private water but the owner was wanting too much for the lease.

09 Mar 2011, 00:42
stevenw1234 wrote:
CLEARWATER wrote:
stevenw1234 wrote:

At no point did i say i fish camilla loch I know people who do. I dont even fish for pike however on Loch fitty 90% of what i catch is pike they just seem to bite at anything in there.

You are right about camilla being a site of scientific interest, As far as I knew that was to do with the water buffalo grazing on the land around it. Also camilla is still being stocked with fish and its a private police water.

I tried to lease camilla a few years ago before I got my private water but the owner was wanting too much for the lease.

Ok youve never fished it fair dos, but why encourage others new to Piking to go and fish it ?
you wouldnt encourage people to fish your private water would you ?
Show some comon sense and respect.

09 Mar 2011, 13:55

where is this swans pond bout can ne1 help plz thanx

04 Nov 2011, 15:47

wheres this swans pond bout can ne1 help plz thanx

04 Nov 2011, 15:52

calum its in lumphinans just outside lochgelly mate, take the turning at the shop sure its called the key store, follow the road right down to the football pitches, straight in front of you, ull see an gate just go through the gate and walk down the path ul come to the rail bridge and the waters just there.

would waste your time mate poles have cleaned the place out :x :x

04 Nov 2011, 22:29

was Fishing the K'horn today only had a couple of runs from small pike unable to deal with the big bait a couple of Carpers said that poles had been empying it, I hear they have done the same with Swans, will give the glow a try but I need some free piking for regular trips anyone got any ideas pleas pm if u dont want the Poles and east europeans :evil: to see.

22 Aug 2012, 20:02
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2