View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Jun 2018, 13:00

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lithuanian gang 

Ambrozij wrote:
hydin ye profile fase will no help, i remined it will.

there you go censored for brains....

10 Dec 2011, 14:23

polish your hvin a laff comn who are you . maybe the frog :lol:

10 Dec 2011, 14:37

this is classical stuff, :D

10 Dec 2011, 14:38

kilty55 wrote:
this is classical stuff, :D

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

10 Dec 2011, 14:40

Oooor poleesh fiend will now be scouring the internet looking for a pic of a shaven haired lunatic to post as his profile pic. Just to make up for the fact hes nae hairs oan his baws and hasnae started shaivng yet....

10 Dec 2011, 14:45

the wind took care oh that :lol:

10 Dec 2011, 15:25

Its that muppet rabsen that got barred yesterday for fishing west binny without a membership. Reinvented himself as ambrozij...what a prime time ticket. Being all high and mighty with his opinions about our eastern cousins not being responsible for emptying our lochs of fish and what he was doing about it...aye.....POACHING SCG WATERS AND POSTING HIS RECENT ADVENTURES ON FORUM....theres a muppet born every day and this muppet is cast ,crew ,director and distribution all rolled into one.

Thats all folks.

10 Dec 2011, 15:52
Site Admin
Site Admin

Banned again :roll:

10 Dec 2011, 16:17
Profile WWW

Saul wrote:
Banned again :roll:

hahahaha ,you couldnae make it up.

10 Dec 2011, 16:30

While out xmas shopping this afternoon ,i spotted this dude. I think ive found our culprit :shock:

10 Dec 2011, 18:31

before the eastern influx there were plenty local blair muppets messing up clunie and marlee, one in particular who took every fish he caught to the chinese and got a take away in return. Plenty like him. Now we have EEs as well as the local idiots. Its a sad situation and i can see a time when only club / synduicate/ policed waters will have good pike.

12 Dec 2011, 00:11

There has to be policing but there also needs to be education, There is a problem with ee taking fish but there is also some homegrown people that kill fish too, as someone who has done a significant amount of Fluffchucking over the years I have seen many old skool game anglers knocking pike on the head and chucking them on the bank to rot just because they arent trout. This has got better over the years but still happens there are also those whose idea of fishing involves a rod a reel some bait, a crate of beer and buckfast and little else and no Idea what to do with a fish when they catch. Policing and educating these people would help the homegrown problem as well as the foreigners too. some do more damage than others but the finger cant be pointed exclusively at one section of people who fish.

12 Dec 2011, 22:02
Site Admin
Site Admin

brojajacra wrote:
There has to be policing but there also needs to be education, There is a problem with ee taking fish but there is also some homegrown people that kill fish too, as someone who has done a significant amount of Fluffchucking over the years I have seen many old skool game anglers knocking pike on the head and chucking them on the bank to rot just because they arent trout. This has got better over the years but still happens there are also those whose idea of fishing involves a rod a reel some bait, a crate of beer and buckfast and little else and no Idea what to do with a fish when they catch. Policing and educating these people would help the homegrown problem as well as the foreigners too. some do more damage than others but the finger cant be pointed exclusively at one section of people who fish.

Well said :wink: .

And with that, I think we should leave this thread where it is.

Cheers
Saul

12 Dec 2011, 22:31
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3