View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 20:03

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 SCG membership 

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share som info and the above membership please?
looking into obtaining one if possible soon and just wanted to find out a bit more to see what my options were before hand.

if the membership is only for one specific water ie: west binny? or it allows you to fish any other SCG water?
if there is any night fishing allowed and what waters allow it?

thanks very much in advance.

Martin.

11 Jun 2013, 19:15

membership is for all waters and night fishing is allowed on all waters
only restriction for overnight is junior members must be accompanied by adult member or non fishing adult can accompany,.
malky

11 Jun 2013, 19:19
Profile WWW

malkymm wrote:
membership is for all waters and night fishing is allowed on all waters
only restriction for overnight is junior members must be accompanied by adult member or non fishing adult can accompany,.
malky

thank you very much malky!
looking forward to joining and gaining a membership for a few different waters with having the option to night fish for carp as well!

cheers again.

11 Jun 2013, 19:35

am i better just downloading the application form pdf and then sending it away with a photo or am i better trying to contact someone?
i txt the secretary number off the website today with a message about a membership and i also tried calling the number out of the specified office hours for Alex but got no reply from either....

11 Jun 2013, 22:26

Hi Martin,
I got in very late tonight and I did receive your text , you can download the form along with two photos and a stamped return envelope and with payment by cheque/postal order to my address which is on the form and I will send out your ticket upon receipt of your application.

You may also wish to contact me about a new method of paypal payment which we are still in the process of finalizing , here's my email address eekitseck@hotmail.com

thanks Alex

12 Jun 2013, 01:06

eck wrote:
Hi Martin,
I got in very late tonight and I did receive your text , you can download the form along with two photos and a stamped return envelope and with payment by cheque/postal order to my address which is on the form and I will send out your ticket upon receipt of your application.

You may also wish to contact me about a new method of paypal payment which we are still in the process of finalizing , here's my email address eekitseck@hotmail.com

thanks Alex

Hi alex!
I wasnt sure what to do so sorry i called so late last night but a bit enthusiastic about it lol im glad you got my txt and nice to know you are on this too.
i have downloaded the form so i will get them printed off and filled in asap.
Really looking forward to fishing binny now its been taken over again by SCG.

Thanks again mate, much appreciated! :D

12 Jun 2013, 15:48

martin there is a meeting tonight at the black bull in mid calder (starts at 8 pm )if you wanted to come along you can meet some of the lads and even hand in your application if you wanted to
cheers malky

12 Jun 2013, 16:17
Profile WWW

malkymm wrote:
martin there is a meeting tonight at the black bull in mid calder (starts at 8 pm )if you wanted to come along you can meet some of the lads and even hand in your application if you wanted to
cheers malky

Yeh mate Karl had sent me a pm to say about the meeting too but i have plans tonight so wouldnt be able to make it, plus im starting a new job on monday so not got the money available for my membership just now but will have in a couple of weeks but i just wanted to get everything sorted and filled out so i could just post it as soon as can afford it lol :oops:

how often are the meetings held then malky??

12 Jun 2013, 17:35

When you click on this section (or any of the others) you'll see important info put up at the top of each section by the committee. Open/close seasons, work parties etc . One of them is 2013 meetings, you'll get all the dates in there mate! :wink:

12 Jun 2013, 21:19

keith958328 wrote:
When you click on this section (or any of the others) you'll see important info put up at the top of each section by the committee. Open/close seasons, work parties etc . One of them is 2013 meetings, you'll get all the dates in there mate! :wink:

ok thanks man! i will find my feet soon lol

12 Jun 2013, 22:01

No problem! Takes a bit of getting used to! All forums are different & do things their own way! You'll be an old hand before long! :wink:

13 Jun 2013, 09:22

yeh hopefully mate lol rather addictive after only a couple of days haha deffinitely caught the carp bug now!! told the other half carp fishing is my new main hobby and all i got was..... :roll: yeh heard that one before!

13 Jun 2013, 17:04
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]